Monday, May 31, 2010

Help Me Take My Message To The Nation

At the suggestion of friends and colleagues, I have submitted an audition to Oprah's new network OWN. They are looking for a new host for a talk show. Part of the contest involves on-line voting. If you like the content on this blog, I could use the support. Please go to this link and vote for me. You can vote as often as you like.

Here is a description of what I would do if I had the chance to host my own show:

What we do, what we think and what we feel impacts our lives more than anything else. Living well, being healthy, being whole comes down to knowing how steer our own ships. As a psychologist I know that understanding your inner world is as important as understanding the world around you. It's time to share the science of the inner world. I'm a man on a mission... I want to help our nation become healthier, more intuned and better able to navigate the rough seas of life....

No comments: